It has been one year since we recieved the Kickstarter funding and therefore time for a report. The full report is attached here. Highlights of the report are:
- Music class taught in El Mirador school and first ever music concert performed there.
- Elementary music curriculum developed for Guatemalan schools (though it needs further work)
- Singing in Q’eqchi’ (mayan language) learned and taught.
- Visited and taught music in 7 different communities in Guatemala and 7 communities in Minnesota.
- $34,000 raised from Kickstarter, ILAG, ELCA and individuals for the year
One thought on “Kickstarter Year-end Report!”
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.
Comments are closed.